San Bernardino Valley College does not provide on-campus housing. However, there are several off-campus housing options for students to consider, such as renting an apartment or a room in a rooming house setting. In a rooming house, students are sharing a multi-bedroom house where they have their own bedrooms and share a bathroom, kitchen and sitting room. We recommend that students start searching for off-campus housing early.

When searching for an off-campus apartment or a rooming house, keep in mind that the location of the apartment or rooming house is very important. The ideal location should be in a safe neighborhood and close to a bus stop and a grocery store. There are a few apartment complexes near California State University, San Bernardino that are popular among students:

Here is a website with local off-campus housing information: Housing information in Trading Post provided by Loma Linda University