research-4-jpgAccessing academic history, requesting an evaluation of prior college credits, applying for your degree or if you are an outside agency trying to verify past enrollment, are some of the services offered in Admissions & Records.

What can the Associate of Science/Arts for Transfer Degrees (AS-T) do for me?  See an SBVC Counselor for more information on a degree with a guarantee.




Check your student email early February 2023!  Parchment diploma delivery and digital diploma is how you will receive your digital and diploma mailed to your address on file. 

Commencement Information