Student Health Services is here to assist you in becoming and staying healthy so you
are able to pursue your educational goals and enjoy your achievements. We provide
several types of service to support you in your pursuit of health
Building in NW corner of parking lot 8, behind football field scoreboard
Summer Hours: Monday thru Thursday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Closed on Friday
Spring/Fall Hours: Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
We are closed on holidays and between semesters when there are no classes in session. (see
- Office staff is always available to answer questions and schedule appointments.
- RN (Registered Nurse) College nurse walk in visits welcome
- Counselor’s available by appointment for individual counseling
- Nurse Practitioners available by appointment for examinations and prescriptions
- Who: Currently enrolled students
Appointments and Questions call (909) 384-4495
- Drop in any time we are open during the semester for service available without an
Free (cost covered by your health fee)
Small Fee charged for lab work, immunization, and prescription medications.