SUMMER 17 REGISTRATION DATES
- Priority A - Active Military/Veterans, Foster Youth, DSP&S/EOP&S/CARE/CalWorks.
- Priority B - Students enrolled at SBVC in Spring 2017 and who have completed 40 –99 units at
SBVC, Student Athletes, Valley Bound, STAR, MCH.
- Priority C - Students enrolled at SBVC in Spring 2017 and who have completed 30 – 39.9 units
- Priority D - Students enrolled at SBVC in Spring 2017 and who have completed 15 – 29.9 units
- Priority E - Students enrolled at SBVC in Spring 2017 and who have completed 0 to 14.9 units
- Priority F - Students who enrolled at SBVC previously but NOT in Fall 2016 who have reapplied
for Summer 2017. New students for Summer 2017 who have been assessed.
- All students in priorities A - F.
- Students who have been on academic or progress probation for two consecutive terms.
- Students who have previously earned a Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- High School students who have been approved for Concurrent Enrollment.
- Students who have earned 100 or more combined degree-applicable semester units within
Students not eligible for Priority Registration:
- Students who have completed 100 or more combined degree applicable units within the
San Bernardino Community College District are not eligible for Priority Registration
(Title 5; Section 58108 (I) (2).
- The Student Success Act of 2012 requires that all students have an educational plan
(See Counseling) showing a clear path leading towards their academic and/or career goal. New students
who have not completed the student success process (orientation, assessment, ed plan)
will not receive priority registration.
- You will not have access to register BEFORE your priority date. You may register on
your priority date and throughout Open Registration. If you are using a Web Authorization
Code you must wait until the first day of class to register online.
- For information on last day to drop w/o a “W”, last day drop with a “W”, refer to
class printout (registration statement). The refund policy is 10% of a short term
class (Enrollment Fees only). In order for a student to be eligible for a refund for the incidental fees
such as: Health and accident, student center, student rep, parking, etc. The student
must drop prior to the first day of term.