Eligibility Criteria

If you are a current SBVC Student receiving public assistance for yourself and your child(ren), you are eligible to receive support for the CalWORKs Department.  To get started, you must be able to provide the following:

Parent(s) and child(ren) must be receiving CalWORKs CASH ASSISTANCE

Current Notice of Action (NOA) County income verification form (227) or Passport to Services)

Current Welfare-to-Work or Exemption Letter

Parent(s) must be in good standing with current Welfare-to-Work contract (WtW). Or, parent(s) who are EXEMPT from WtW must possess a current Exemption Letter.

Parent(s) must possess a current registration statement for San Bernardino Valley College

Register on College Central Network Career Site

Intake Packet Verification Form

If you meet the above requirements, complete the CalWORKs and Workforce Development intake forms and bring your elgibility documents to the CalWORKs Office in Campus Center Room #208.

SBVC CalWORKs Intake Form

CalWORKs TANF Verification Form 

Have Questions about CalWORKs and Workforce Development?

Contact Us!