Reporting an Incident

Please click on the links to the left (bottom on mobile) to start your report. If you have questions or concerns about which report to use, please read below or contact the Director of Student Life at or (909) 384-4474.

Student Conduct Incident Report

Behavior that is not related to an academic integrity issue should be reported through the Student Conduct Incident Report. These behaviors include situations of disruptive behavior that significantly impacts your ability to complete work, theft, defacing property, habitual profanity, and other matters. General classroom behavior would also fall into this category. If you encounter someone who may be under the influence of alcohol or other drugs, please call Campus Police immediately at (909) 384-4491.

Student of Concern Report (BIT)

All members of the SBVC community are encouraged to report behaviors that they feel are cause for concern. By submitting a report, you are referring the student to the Behavioral Intervention Team (BIT). The information you provide will be examined by the college's Behavioral Intervention Team (BIT) and appropriate follow-up will be made. Referrals will be reviewed during normal business hours. In the event of an emergency, please dial 9-1-1. Click here to download an Assisting Students in Distress (Yellow) Folder.

Academic Integrity Report

Academic violations include cheating, plagiarism, or falsifying official records related to the College. General classroom misbehavior is considered disruptive behavior and should be filed under the Student Conduct Incident Report.

Sexual Misconduct Report

Reports that may include sexual misconduct, relationship violence, or stalking should use this form. If you have questions about whether a behavior is considered a violation, please contact the Title IX Coordinator, Dr. Scott Thayer at or (909) 384-8992.

Complaint Form

Students who wish to file a complaint about an employee of the San Bernardino Community College District can be referred to this link on the left (bottom on mobile). 

If the college’s complaint procedures have been exhausted, a complaint may be filed with the following agencies:


California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office
1102 Q Street, Suite 4550
Sacramento, CA 95811
(916) 445-8752


San Francisco Office
Office for Civil Rights
U.S. Department of Education
50 Beale Street, Suite 7200
San Francisco, CA 94105-1813

(415) 486-5555 

Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges