Priority - Spring 2017
||November 28 - 30th
||December 1 - 3rd
||December 4 - 6th
||December 7 - 9th
||December 10 - 12th
||December 13 - 15th
||December 16 - January 15th
|H.S. Application Packet Deadline
||Monday - January 2, 2017
- Priority A - Active Military/Veterans, Foster Youth, DSP&S/EOP&S/CARE/CalWorks.
- Priority B - Students enrolled at SBVC in Fall 2016 and who have completed 40 –99 units at SBVC,
Student Athletes, Valley Bound, International Students, STAR, MCH.
- Priority C - Students enrolled at SBVC in Fall 2016 and who have completed 30 – 39.9 units at
- Priority D - Students enrolled at SBVC in Fall 2016 and who have completed 15 – 29.9 units at
- Priority E - Students enrolled at SBVC in Fall 2016 and who have completed 0 to 14.9 units at
- Priority F - Students who enrolled at SBVC previously but NOT in Spring 2016 who have reapplied
for Spring 2017. New students for Spring 2017 who have been assessed.
Those who fall in Open Registration ...
- All students in priorities A - F.
- Students who have been on academic or progress probation for two consecutive terms.
- Students who have previously earned a Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- High School students who have been approved for Concurrent Enrollment.
- Students who have earned 100 or more combined degree-applicable semester units within
Students Not eligible for Priority Registration A-F:
- Students who have completed 100 or more combined degree applicable units within the
San Bernardino Community College District are not eligible for Priority Registration
(Title 5; Section 58108 (I) (2).
- The Student Success Act of 2012 requires that all students have an educational plan
(See Counseling) showing a clear path leading towards their academic and/or career goal. New students
who have not completed the student success process (orientation, assessment, ed plan)
will not receive priority registration.
- You will not have access to register BEFORE your priority date. You may register on
your priority date and throughout Open Registration. If you are using a Web Authorization
Code you must wait until the first day of class to register online.
- For information on last day to drop w/o a “W”, last day drop with a “W”, refer to
class printout (registration statement). The refund policy is 10% of a short term
class (Enrollment Fees only). In order for a student to be eligible for a refund for the incidental fees
such as: Health and accident, student center, student rep, parking, etc. The student
must drop prior to the first day of term.