How To Apply
Plan ahead! Applications take one (1) business day to process. All new and returning students (Those who have not attended SBVC for one semester or more) must submit an application.
Spring Semester: Sept. 1st - April 30th
Summer Semester: Feb. 1st - July 31st
Fall Semester: April 1st - Nov. 30th
Admissions & Records will process your application and you will receive two follow-up emails to your personal email (Tip: Check Junk Mailbox too). Be sure to read both emails as they will contain your permanent Student Identification Number (SID), your SBVC Student Email address, WebAdvisor Username and information on the steps involved on How To Become A Student.
Applications are processed within one business day (Unless submitted on a Friday or holiday).
* If you are a Currently Enrolled High School Student please be aware of your application process and deadlines to apply.
* If you are an International Students please be aware of your application process.
* Your SBVC application must be on file before you can register for classes.
* Admission is open to anyone who:
• Holds a high school diploma or equivalent;
• Is 18 years old or older; and/or
• Is enrolled in high school and wishes to attend SBVC concurrently as a part-time student. Important Note: Students who remain continuously enrolled in a class for Spring or Fall DO NOT need to submit a new application. However, ALL High School Students must submit a completed Approval for Petition For Concurrent Enrollment prior to each semester of enrollment. If a student is not registered for a semester, a new application is required.