research-4-jpgAccessing academic history, requesting an evaluation of prior college credits, applying for your degree or if you are an outside agency trying to verify past enrollment, are some of the services offered in Admissions & Records.

What can the Associate of Science/Arts for Transfer Degrees (AS-T) do for me?  See an SBVC Counselor for more information on a degree with a guarantee.

Spring/Summer 2021 GRADUATES:



Parchment diploma delivery and digital diploma are coming soon!

The Admissions & Records office is currently working on a new diploma delivery method through the Parchment system.

The diplomas and certificates will be mailed late mid-September.

Keep checking our website for updates.


If your address has changed since submitting your grad application, please contact the SBVC Admissions & Records office at