Q.  What if my account has a Registration & Transcript HOLD?

A.  There may be one or more reasons why you have a hold on your account.  Login to WebAdvisor and view the My Holds link.  If you are unable to reset your password in WebAdvisor, please go into Admissions & Records (AD/SS-100) with picture I.D.


Q.     How can I have my transcripts from another college evaluated?  (Nursing Students Have a timeline to apply to RN Program).

         A.   Submit a request for Evaluation of Prior Credits Earned to AD/SS-100 with official transcripts.
Q.  How long does it take to receive Official Transcripts?

A.  Regular Service is 3 to 5 business days.  Same Day Service in person is $20; it's cheaper online, plus we can provide a PDF.

Q.  How can I view my Non-Official Transcripts ?

A.  You'll need to provide the College  ID# to view non-official transcripts (1981 to Present semester only)

Q.  What if I completed classes before 1981?

A.  Submit request for Official Transcripts, there may be a delay in processing of archived records.

Q.  How can I obtain an Enrollement/Degree Verification?

A.  Enrollment & Degree Verifications are processed online ($2.50 -Enrollment / $10 - Degree).

Q.  My name or address is wrong in your records, how do I change this?

A.  In WebAdvisor you can change your address, sign up for text message alerts, pay fees, view and order transcripts. 

A.  Visit the Admissions & Records (AD/SS-100) to make name changes, picture identification is required.

Q.  I think my Priority Registration date incorrect.

A.  Confirm what your date is in WebAdvisor...if wrong, go to AD/SS-100 w/picture I.D.

Q.  How much does it cost to Register (a.k.a. Enrollment Fees)?

A.  California Residents pay $46 per unit.

A.  Non-Cali Resident/Citizens of U.S. pay $186 per unit.

A.  Non-Resident/Foreign Citizen pay $186 per unit plus the Capital Outlay included $6.

Q.  Why was I dropped from my classes?

A.  Be certain to pay registration fees the same day your register for classes. 

A.  If you paid your fees the same day your registered, see the Admissions & Records Office.

Q.  Where can I get Admissions & Records Forms?

A.  See the Policies and Forms website.

Q.  I just graduated .... when do I get my diploma?

A.  6 to 8 weeks after a semester ends, A & R will send notification to grads in student email.

Q.  How do I participate in the Commencement Ceremony and other activities?

A.  A&R will email grads to RSVP in the Office of Student Life.

Q.  How do I get a refund of Enrollment Fees?

A.  To be eligible for refund you must drop your class online before the first day the class meets. Read more on the Refund Policy.