Transfer Preparation & General Education

Most general education classes can be transferred or applied toward degrees at four-year schools and universities.

Are you interested in transferring to a 4-year school after SBVC? Wondering which classes transfer and which do not? Get more information from the Transfer Center or make an appointment with a counselor for specifics.

Get more information on areas of study below including Spanish, History, Philosophy, Speech, English and more that may not have specific degrees or certificates at SBVC, but could lead to transfer.