Skip Navigation
Health Insurance

Do I need to purchase health insurance?

It is mandatory for international students holding F-1 visas to purchase International Health Insurance. Insurance may be purchased from The Student Insurance Agency or other insurance companies.  It must be purchased prior to the class registration period each semester. The insurance can be purchased once the student arrives in the United States.  Please contact the Office of International Student Services for further information.