Build a working partnership with Valley College
The Outreach and Recruitment Office is dedicated to the following:
- Disseminate SBVC information
- Stimulate SBVC prospective student enrollment growth through outreach and recruitment
activities in service area high schools
- Maintain strong collaborative working partnerships with area high school personnel
- Establish a positive image of SBVC
- Maintain strong working relationships with churches, community organizations, political
agencies, and businesses
Professional Staff and Outreach Activities:
- The Outreach Coordinator and a Student Services Team are available for presentations
- Activities integrate marketing, student government, student services, and instructional
programs to create a comprehensive and systematic outreach and recruitment program.
- Special events include college nights, career fairs, community events, and other related
- Trained Student Ambassadors provide San Bernardino Valley College (SBVC) information
to prospective students at the college’s service area high schools, middle schools,
and community at large.
- Tours are conducted by Student Ambassadors highlighting the campus facilities, programs
- Individual or group tours of twenty per group are available Monday through Thursday
at 10:00 and 11:00 a.m. and at 1:00 p.m.
- To schedule a tour you may Cindy Huerta, Outreach Coordinator.
For questions regarding the outreach calendar, you may contact Cindy Huerta, Outreach Coordinator.
Cindy Huerta, Outreach Coordinator