San Bernardino Valley College offers a variety of resources for online students.
- An online advisor in Counseling is available to answer questions about majors, courses and requirements. Students
can fill out a request form online; replies are given within 3 working days. Students
also may call (909) 384-8975 or (909) 384-8972.
- Students can email a librarian and look up class schedules at the Library website.
- Online book orders may be done through the Bookstore.
- San Bernardino Valley College's Tutorial Center provides individual and small group tutoring sessions on campus. Sessions are free
for current students in subjects including Biology, Chemistry, English, Math, Psychology
and Spanish. Tutoring sessions are done by peers to help students improve their time
management and study skills. Sessions may be scheduled online or by calling (909)
- The college's Writing Center offers free tutoring for students taking all disciplines and 100 level courses and
above. Students may submit their assignments for review by email. The service is first-come,
first-serve. Assignments are read Monday through Thursday and each submission is available
for a 45-minute tutoring session. Papers are returned within 24 to 48 hours. Call