Succeeding in online courses depends on a student's self-motivation and self-discipline.....
Each student's learning style is as unique as her or his own personality.
Some people thrive while working independently on assignments; others may need more guidance to complete their tasks. Is online learning for you?
Here are some questions to see if you’re ready for an online class:
- Are you good at prioritizing workloads and staying on schedule?
- Can you get the work done without continuous supervision?
- Can you understand and interpret written materials?
- Does your work and home life allow you flexibility?
- Do you have access to a computer and the Internet?
- Are you familiar with opening and sending emails or how to copy and paste a document?
If you answered yes to most of these questions, you’re ready for online classes!