Get Involved, Stay Involved with ASG!
How Do I Get Involved?
Every year elections are held each Spring for students to elect their respective representatives for the next academic year. After the elections, any vacancies remaining are filled by appointment of the ASG President and approved by the Board of Directors (BOD).
Who is Eligible to Serve?
To serve in an Executive or Board of Directors (BOD) position within Associated Student Government, the following requirements must be met to qualify.
Any current student who is interested in serving on the Executive or BOD must be:
What are the benefits?
- Registered with five or more Units
- Have purchased a current ASB Sticker
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA throughout the term
- Represent and advocate for students (Local, State, and National)
- Make a positive contribution to the campus and surrounding community
- Learn and apply the skills needed in today’s workforce such as:
- Team Building
- Project Management
- Conflict & Resolution Effective Communication (Written and Verbal)
- Budget and Finance
- Personal Organization Leadership
- Network with professionals
- Advance career aspirations
- Conferences, Retreats & Workshops