ASG 2015-2016 Supreme Court
The Purpose of the Student Supreme Court is to ensure that there is adequate , equal,
and fair student representation in the judicial process for the Associated Student
Government. The judical power of the Student Supreme Court shall extend to all cases
related to but not limited to:
- Questions of the constitutionality of actions by Associated Students groups, organizations,
and/or their representatives.
- Violations of the AS Constitution and By-Laws.
- Conflicts between student groups.
- Violations of the AS ethics code.
- Appeals from the AS Elections Committee.
- Advisory opinions, which may be requested by any member of the AS.
- Issuing any writ necessary and proper to the complete exercise of the Student Supreme
Chair and facilitate all business of the Student Supreme court.
Court Clerk Justice:
Coordinate, manage, and maintain all records, communications, and materials generated
by the Student Supreme Court.
To address all issues brought forth to the Student Supreme Court.
Appointments and Terms
- Justices of the Student Supreme Court shall be appointed by the President of the ASG
and subject to the confirmation of the Board of Directors.
- All Justices shall serve a term of one year and in accordance with Article XIII of
the ASG Constitution.
Associated Student Government Justices