ASG 2014-2015 Supreme Court
The Purpose of the Student Supreme Court is to ensure that there is adequate , equal, and fair student representation in the judicial process for the Associated Student Government. The judical power of the Student Supreme Court shall extend to all cases related to but not limited to:
- Questions of the constitutionality of actions by Associated Students groups, organizations, and/or their representatives.
- Violations of the AS Contitution and By-Laws.
- Conflicts between student groups.
- Violations of the AS ethics code.
- Appeals from the AS Elections Committee.
- Advisory opinions, which may be requested by any member of the AS.
- Issuing any writ necessary and proper to the complete exercise of the Student Supreme Court jurisdiction.
Chair and facilitate all business of the Student Supreme court.
Court Clerk Justice:
Coordinate, manage, and maintain all records, communications, and materials generated by the Student Supreme Court.
To address all issues brought forth to the Student Supreme Court.
Appointments and Terms
- Justices of the Student Supreme Court shall be appointed by the President of the ASG and subject to the confirmation of the Board of Directors.
- All Justices shall serve a term of one year and in accordance with Article XIII of the ASG Contitution.
Associated Student Government Justices
Hello my name is Neashia Hughes, as known as, Giggliez and I am a student here at Valley College just like everybody else. I am a Criminal Justice major and I am aspiring to complete my A.A-T degree to transfer to a university that offers a Juvenile Justice program and then from there, get my Master’s degree in Counseling. I am a fun, random, easy going person who loves helping people, especially kids because I believe that kids are our future and with the right guidance, they can achieve great things. I am proud to be your 2014-2015 Associated Student Government (ASG) Justice.
Hello San Bernardino Valley College. My name is Mohanned Abdelhameed. I'm a 26 year old Palestinian American attending SBVC full time. I'm also graduating Spring 2015 and going to Major in Political Economics at a University not yet determined. A little about myself off campus, I work for the United States Postal Service full time and I also love to play basketball during my free time. It is an honor to serve my fellow students and I will do whatever necessary to help, serve in anyway I can.