You can apply for over 100 SBVC Foundation Scholarships with one online application!
Why should YOU want to apply for Foundation Scholarships?
- Foundation Scholarship Funding - the money is already here on campus and is housed in the SBVC Foundation so you are NOT competing with students from other colleges for these funds.
- Foundation Scholarships are 100% online and combine over 100 scholarships into one single application.
- Foundation Scholarship Criteria – You need to have completed a minimum of 12 units at SBVC AND be registered in at least 6 units each semester to be eligible.
- Foundation Scholarship GPA – There is no minimum GPA requirement but a 2.5 is recommended to be competitive.
- Foundation Scholarships are mostly intended for students continuing at SBVC with a few limited scholarships for new or transfer students.
- Scholarships range between $150 - $1,000 dollars and applicants may receive more than one scholarship.
- Most FoundationScholarships CANNOT be transferred to other colleges or universities, so if you are returning to Valley your chances are even greater.
- Approximately 1 out of 2 students who successfully complete the Inside Scholarship application process receive a scholarship.
If YOU meet the above criteria, then the Foundation scholarship application sounds like something that could benefit you! Please select the menu items on the right to learn more details about the application process or contact the Foundation at 384-4471.
The 2012-13 Online Application is now closed. Students selected for a scholarship will be notified via email in late March/early April. The SBVC Online Scolarship Application will open again in October 2013.