You can apply for over 100 SBVC Foundation Scholarships with one online application!
The 2014-2015 Foundation Scholarship Application is open from October 1, 2014 to January 21, 2015. Apply here!
Why should YOU want to apply for Foundation Scholarships?
- Foundation Scholarship Funding - the money is already here on campus and is housed in the SBVC Foundation so you are NOT competing with students from other colleges for these funds.
- Foundation Scholarships are 100% online and combine over 100 scholarships into one single application.
- Foundation Scholarship Criteria – You need to have completed a minimum of 12 units at SBVC AND be registered in at least 6 units each semester to be eligible.
- Foundation Scholarship GPA – There is no minimum GPA requirement but a 2.5 is recommended to be competitive.
- Foundation Scholarships are mostly intended for students continuing at SBVC with a few limited scholarships for new or transfer students.
- Scholarships range between $150 - $1,000 dollars and applicants may receive more than one scholarship.
- Most Foundation Scholarships CANNOT be transferred to other colleges or universities, so if you are returning to Valley your chances are even greater.
- Approximately 1 out of 2 students who successfully complete the Inside Scholarship application process receive a scholarship.
If YOU meet the above criteria, then the Foundation scholarship application sounds like something that could benefit you! Please select the menu items on the right to learn more details about the application process or contact the Scholarship Office at 384-8677 or the Foundation Office at 384-4471.