The Wolverine Card
Beginning Fall 2014, all financial aid awards will be disbursed on your Wolverine Card. Verification of identity through the USA Patriot Act is not required. All students, including undocumented (AB540) students will be eligible for the card.
- Free1 Account with no minimum or monthly fees.
- The account can be reloaded by the school, friends, family — even your employer*.
- Convenient ATM access through 50,000 Allpoint ATMs.
- Can be used everywhere Discover®cards are accepted.
- Account includes checks that can be cashed for free at any Walmart™ location.
- Funds are FDIC insured.
- Delivers fast and secure access to your financial aid balance or refund. You don’t have to worry about losing a check or waiting around for the funds to be transferred electronically to your bank account.
- No overdraft fees, minimum or monthly fees.
- The Allpoint® Network is the largest network of surcharge-free ATMs in the U.S., more than the two largest U.S. banks combined, meaning access to your cash when you need it without unnecessary fees.
Students and parents can learn more about the card’s features and benefits by visiting:
- Go to https://www.enroll.moneynetworkedu.com/
- When asked, enter in your Student ID, Date of Birth, and your school email address. You're required to use your @student.valleycollege.edu e-mail alias (instead of @student.sbccd.edu). All Valley students now have this alias as of the release of this card. For example: firstname.lastname@example.org has a email@example.com e-mail alias.
- Follow the rest of the directions listed on that site.
After receiving your card, you may access your Wolverine Card account by visiting www.moneynetworkedu.com
. This is a great way to manage your account and alerts.
to find the nearest surcharge-free ATM in your area.
1For other card activity, fees may apply.
*Only upgraded cards may be reloaded with funds. Upgrading is free. Requires one-time verification of your identity.