Registration Fees Due - Register Today. . . Pay Today
TUITION & FEES -2012/2013
All fees are due the same day you register.
NOT ALL FEES ARE COVERED BY THE BOGG (FEE WAIVER).
- Processed automatically
- Paid by check
- Mailed to your address on file
- mailed approximately 10 weeks after the start of the semester
- Subject to a $10.00 processing fee
- Refund includes $46 per unit if class is dropped after the start of the course.
Refunds of $15.00 or less are not processed!
You are eligible for a full refund if:
- You drop your class before the beginning of the term (Full-term class=18weeks)
- You drop your class before the start of a class (Short-term classes = Less than 18weeks)
You are eligible for a partial refund ($46 per unit only) if:
You drop your class within the first two weeks of the term (full-term classes=18weeks)
You drop your class within the first 10% of the class (short-term classes = Less than 18weeks)
Students who are not eligible for a refund but who can document extenuating circumstances (accident, illness, death, etc.) may petition for a refund in the Admissions & Records Office (AD/SS-100) with qualifying documentation.
Section 58508 of Title 5 of the California Code of Regulations states that a community college district shall not refund any enrollment fee or differential enrollment fee paid by a student for program changes made after the first two weeks of instruction for a primary term-length course, or after the 10 percent point of the length of the course for a short-term course, unless the program change is a result of action by the district to cancel or reschedule a class or to drop a student pursuant to Section 58106 (g) where the student fails to meet a prerequisite.