See Important changes in Spring Registration Payments below...
If you attended the last semester you're a continuing student; NO additional application
Financial Aid awards will be disbursed to the New Wolverine Card. We offer a variety of programs that may assist students in reaching their goals.
Apply online and in advance of registration! Not all fees are covered by the BOGG Fee Waiver.
Orientation & Assessment
New students are required to complete Orientation & Assessment Testing. Assessment
identifies present levels of skill in English, Math, Reading & English as a Second
Language (ESL) Learners. You will not be denied admission based on assessment results!
Complete Orientation in WebAdvisor - print out the Orientation Certificate of completion
and bring with you for testing.
- Complete Orientation in WebAdvisor - printing out the Orientation Certificate and
bring to your Assessment.
- Place higher in Math! Before testing sign up for a Pre-Assessment workshop through
Science Technology Engineering & Mathematics (STEM)
- Set your Assessment Appointment Online.
Counseling - Advisement - Planning
Meet with a counselor to develop and educational plan. A Counselor can show you options and how to reach your goals! To schedule a same-day appointment,
please come to the Counseling Center or call the Center at 909-384-4404. Appointments
are on first-served basis.
- If you have Assessed within last 2yrs or completed a pre-requisite at another college
meet with a Counselor for an exemption or pre-req clearance form.
- Develop your Educational Plan and consider the many Associate For Transfer Degrees and Certificate of Achievement programs offered.
- The Summer 2015 eSchedule (coming April 10th), Waitlist are valuable tools in WebAdvisor Registration.
Register & Pay Enrollment Fees
- Confirm your Priority Registration date in your WebAdvisor account.
- Use Step-by-Step Instructions to add classes in WebAdvisor.
- No drop for non-payment for Spring 2017. Pay your fees ASAP (before it is time to
register for the next term).
NOTE: As a student, you are responsible for dropping classes by the stated deadlines.
If you register for a class and later change your mind, it is your responsibility
to drop the class. An outstanding balance at the end of the term will result in a
hold placed on your account. The hold will prevent you from registering for courses,
ordering transcripts, enrollment verifications, and receiving certificates or diplomas.
- Not all registration fees are covered by the BOGG Fee Waiver (Covers $46 per unit
charge). Read about Enrollment Fees that are required & how to calculate.
Extended Office Hours- January 17-28 Mon-Thur 8am-7pm, Fri 8am-4:30pm, Sat 9am-1pm