See Important changes in Spring Registration Payments below...
If you attended the last semester you're a continuing student; NO additional application
Financial Aid awards will be disbursed to the New Wolverine Card. We offer a variety of programs that may assist students in reaching their goals.
Apply online and in advance of registration! Not all fees are covered by the BOGG Fee Waiver.
Orientation & Assessment
New students are required to complete Orientation & Assessment Testing. Assessment
identifies present levels of skill in English, Math, Reading & English as a Second
Language (ESL) Learners. You will not be denied admission based on assessment results!
Complete Orientation in WebAdvisor - print out the Orientation Certificate of completion
and bring with you for testing.
- Complete Orientation in WebAdvisor - printing out the Orientation Certificate and
bring to your Assessment.
- Place higher in Math! Before testing sign up for a Pre-Assessment workshop through
Science Technology Engineering & Mathematics (STEM)
- Set your Assessment Appointment Online.
Counseling - Advisement - Planning
Meet with a counselor to develop and educational plan. A Counselor can show you options and how to reach your goals! To schedule a same-day appointment,
please come to the Counseling Center or call the Center at 909-384-4404. Appointments
are on first-served basis.
- If you have Assessed within last 2yrs or completed a pre-requisite at another college
meet with a Counselor for an exemption or pre-req clearance form.
- Develop your Educational Plan and consider the many Associate For Transfer Degrees and Certificate of Achievement programs offered.
- The Summer 2015 eSchedule (coming April 10th), Waitlist are valuable tools in WebAdvisor Registration.
Register & Pay Enrollment Fees - Same Day
- Confirm your Priority Registration date in your WebAdvisor account.
- Use Step-by-Step Instructions to add classes in WebAdvisor.
- Same-Day-Payment is required. All students will be required to pay for their classes on the same
day they register or their transaction will be voided.
- Not all registration fees are covered by the BOGG Fee Waiver (Covers $46 per unit
charge). Read about Enrollment Fees that are required & how to calculate.