Ace that test! Brush Up On Your Math Skills before the test...
STEM has a new website!
The Science Technology Engineering & Math Program (STEM) will be hosting Spring 2015 Pre-Assessment Workshops in January. Place higher in math! Before testing sign up for a STEM workshop, This may help you place higher in mathematics.
Can't make it on campus?
Students will have access to practice tests, a link to video explanations and the Accuplacer website, and study guides for each Math section of the test. Please visit www.valleycollege.edu/preassessment for online workshops!
Orientation can give you direction in your SBVC college life. It also answers questions new students generally have.
- Your Rights & Responsibilities
- Developing an Educational Plan with a Counselor
- Special Programs & Services
- Student Life on campus
- Academic Policies and Procedures
To complete, logon to your WebAdvisor account, click Current Students, and under SBVC-Other Services click Online Orientation. Remember to print out the completion page at the end and bring with you & picture I.D. to your test.
Online Assessment Appointments
Assessment Appointments can be made Online, or in your Student WebAdvisor Account. For the Ability-to-Benefit (ATB) contact the Financial Aid office for recent changes in policy. Testing may take up to 3 hours. Take a peek of the current Assessment Calendar.
Are you Exempt from testing?
You may be exempt if:
• You hold an associate’s degree or higher.
• You Scored 3 or higher on Advance Placement Tests.
• You show a test printout from another college (Max 2yrs old).
• You are enrolling to maintain certificate or licensure for employment.
• You have completed a pre-requisite course at another college.
• You will attend for personal enrichment