Have you taken classes at another college that you want to use toward your degree
here at SBVC?
Requesting an Evaluation of Prior College Credits Earned
- Complete 12 semester unit Residence Requirement at SBVC.
- Submit Official Transcripts from previous college to Admissions Office.
- Submit request for Evaluation of Prior College Credits Earned.
- Supply course descriptions or outline - IF REQUESTED BY EVALUATOR (This may delay
You will receive an evaluation via your student email in up to 15 business days.
during registration peak periods processing time becomes 30 business days.
The student understands that all official SBVC communications regarding this request
will be sent to the student's SBVC college email account. It is the student's responsibility
to maintain this account.
New Policy For Registered Nursing Applicants!
The RN Program will no longer accept official transcripts directly from students (Outside Colleges).
All official transcripts must be submitted to the Admissions & Records Office (AD/SS-100)
for evaluation. Your Nursing Program Application must contain the Evaluation of Prior College Credits
Earned. Applicants applying during the following periods may request for their transcripts
to be evaluated during the corresponding RN Application Period below.
To obtain an Evaluation Of Prior College Credits you must submit the following to
- Submit Official College Transcripts.
- Submit request - Evaluation of Prior College Credits Earned.
The following date ranges apply to RN Applicants ONLY.
When to Request
When to Apply
to RN Program
May1, 2017 - July 15, 2017
|August 1, 2017 - September 1, 2017
|October 1, 2016 - December 15, 2016
||January 2, 2017 - February 2, 2017