Philosophy 101: Introduction to Philosophy
"This course is a general introduction to the major problems in philosophy, with attention directed to both classical and modern philosophy as a basis for discussion of issues such as epistemology, metaphysics, ethics, and aesthetics."
What students are saying: "This course like made my head explode!!!"
Format: Philosophy 101 is typically offered both online and on campus
Frequency: Philosophy 101 is typically offered in the fall and spring semesters
- No prerequisites: 3 Units: Lecture: No lab
- Course transfers to CSU, UC, and private colleges
- Recommended website for transfer to UC: UCTRANSFER
- Recommended website for transfer to CSU: CSU MENTOR
- Recommended website for transfer to independent universities: AICCU
- Additional resources are available at Transfer and Career Services (AD/SS 203)
- Additional articulation information can be obtained through Assist: ASSIST