Philosophy 101H: Introduction to Philosophy (Honors)
"This course is a general introduction to the major problems of philosophy, with attention directed to classical and modern philosophy as a basis for discussion of issues such as epistemology, metaphysics, ethics, and aesthetics. This course is intended for students in the Honors Program but is open to all students who deisre more challenging coursework."
What students are saying: ""
Format: Philosophy 101H is typically offered online
Frequency: Philosophy 101H is typically offered in the fall semester
- No prerequisites: 3 Units: Lecture: No lab
- Course transfers to CSU, UC, and private colleges
- Recommended website for transfer to UC: UCTRANSFER
- Recommended website for transfer to CSU:CSU MENTOR
- Recommended website for transfer to independent universities:AICCU
- Additional resources are available at Transfer and Career Services (AD/SS 203)
- Additional articulation information can be obtained through Assist: ASSIST