Religious Studies 176: Jesus and His Interpreters
"This course is a study of images and interpretations of Jesus with three principle divisions: Jesus and the gospels or biblical tradition; Jesus and the historians, including the quest of historians and theologians for the Jesus of history; and Jesus and the arts (Jesus in art, music, film, and the literary arts, such as novels, poems, and plays)."
What students are saying: ""
Format: Religious Studies 176 is typically offered online
Frequency: Religious Studies 176 is typically offered in the spring semester
- No prerequisites: 3 Units: Lecture: No lab
- Course transfers to CSU, UC, and private colleges
- Recommended website for transfer to UC: UCTRANSFER
- Recommended website for transfer to CSU: CSU MENTOR
- Recommended website for transfer to independent universities: AICCU
- Additional resources are available at Transfer and Career Services (AD/SS 203)
- Additional articulation information can be obtained through Assist: ASSIST