Religious Studies 175: Literature and Religion of the Bible
"This course covers the English Bible as literature and as religion including an examination of the types of literature found in the Bible, the historical and religious context in which the literature was developed, and an extensive reading of the two testaments. This course is also offered as ENG 175."
What students are saying: ""
Format: Religious Studies 175 is typically offered both online and on campus
Frequency: Religious Studies 175 is typically offered in the fall and spring semesters
- No prerequisites: 3 Units: Lecture: No lab
- Course transfers to CSU, UC, and private colleges
- Recommended website for transfer to UC: UCTRANSFER
- Recommended website for transfer to CSU: CSU MENTOR
- Recommended website for transfer to independent universities: AICCU
- Additional resources are available at Transfer and Career Services (AD/SS 203)
- Additional articulation information can be obtained through Assist: ASSIST