Religious Studies 150: Introduction to Mythology
"This course is an introduction to myth and ts function in culture through an examination of creation stories, end-of-the world storieshero stories, and trickster stories. Although focusing on the narrative expression of religion, this course necessarily draws from many traditions, including Native American, Greek, Roman, European, Islamic, Chinese, Hindu, and Japanese traditions of myth. In addition, this class will examine modern American myths."
What students are saying: ""
Format: Religious Studies 150 is typically offered online
Frequency: Religious Studies 150 is typically offered in the fall and spring semesters
- No prerequisites: 3 Units: Lecture: No lab
- Course transfers to CSU, UC, and private colleges
- Recommended website for transfer to UC: UCTRANSFER
- Recommended website for transfer to CSU: CSU MENTOR
- Recommended website for transfer to independent universities: AICCU
- Additional resources are available at Transfer and Career Services (AD/SS 203)
- Additional articulation information can be obtained through Assist: ASSIST