Religious Studies 101: Introduction to World Religions
"This course is an introduction to the major religious traditions of the world with an emphasis on the beliefs, practices, and histories of Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism, and Taoism."
What students are saying: ""
Format: Religious Studies 101 is typically offered online
Frequency: Religious Studies 101 is typically offered in the fall and spring semesters
- No prerequisites: 3 Units: Lecture: No lab
- Course transfers to CSU, UC, and private colleges
- Recommended website for transfer to UC: UCTRANSFER
- Recommended website for transfer to CSU: CSU MENTOR
- Recommended website for transfer to independent universities: AICCU
- Additional resources are available at Transfer and Career Services (AD/SS 203)
- Additional articulation information can be obtained through Assist: ASSIST