Religious Studies 100H: Introduction to Religious Studies (Honors)
"This course is an introductory study of religion, with emphasis on religious experience, the origins and function of religion, and the various modes of religious expression. Necessarily broad in scope, this course will draw on Eastern, Western, ancient, and modern religious phenomena to help students understand various religious components, such as myth, ritual, scripture, art, doctrine, and mysticism. This course is intended for students in the Honors Program but is open to all students who desire more challenging coursework."
What students are saying: ""
Format: Religious Studies 100H is typically offered online
Frequency: Religious Studies 100H is typically offered in the spring semester
- No prerequisites: 3 Units: Lecture: No lab
- Course transfers to CSU, UC, and private colleges
- Recommended website for transfer to UC: UCTRANSFER
- Recommended website for transfer to CSU: CSU MENTOR
- Recommended website for transfer to independent universities: AICCU
- Additional resources are available at Transfer and Career Services (AD/SS 203)
- Additional articulation information can be obtained through Assist: ASSIST