Philosophy: Death and Dying
"This course is a study of dying, death, and bereavement. Medical, ethical, legal, philosophical, and religious considerations will be explored (also offered at RELIG 180)."
What students are saying: ""
Format: Philosophy 180 is typically offered both online and on campus
Frequency: Philosophy 180 is typically offered in the fall and spring semesters
- No prerequisites: 3 Units: Lecture: No lab
- Course transfers to CSU, UC, and private colleges
- Recommended website for transfer to UC: UCTRANSFER
- Recommended website for transfer to CSU: CSU MENTOR
- Recommended website for transfer to independent universities: AICCU
- Additional resources are available at Transfer and Career Services (AD/SS 203)
- Additional articulation information can be obtained through Assist: ASSIST