Philosophy 103: Introduction to Logic
"Introduction to the techniques of critical thought, including language analysis, inductive and deductive logic, symbolic logic, and the development of the scientific method."
What students are saying: ""
Format: Philosophy 103 is typically offered both online and on campus
Frequency: Philosophy 103 is typically offered in the fall and spring semesters
- No prerequisites: 3 Units: Lecture: No lab
- Course transfers to CSU, UC, and private colleges
- Recommended website for transfer to UC: UCTRANSFER
- Recommended website for transfer to CSU: CSU MENTOR
- Recommended website for transfer to independent universities: AICCU
- Additional resources are available at Transfer and Career Services (AD/SS 203)
- Additional articulation information can be obtained through Assist: ASSIST