Pre-admission & Pre-requites: Submit All With Your Application.
Check here for Application
- Assessment Test Results (English (101), Math (095) and Reading (100) Contact Counseling Department. You may be exempt from Assessment if you have an associate degree or higher from an accredited college or university. Reading Proficiency: complete READ 015 with a grade of C or higher, or eligibility for READ 100 or higher as determined by assessment test, or previous college degree.
- High school completion (official transcript or Diploma or G.E.D., AA Degree, BS Degree, or foreign graduate that has been evaluated by AERC (American Educational Research Corporation), or IERF (International Education Research Foundation), or World Education Services. The Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (BVNPT) will also accept proof of Associate or Baccalaureate degree as evidence of completing a general course of study through the 12th grade.
- Official transcripts of record from other accredited colleges (SBVC or CHC – Submit unofficial copies)
- Bio 155 with a C or Higher or Equivalent Class (WITHIN 5 YEARS) Biology 050 will be accepted in lieu of Biology 155 until the 5 year expiration. (Must be 4 units/54 hours, Transferable with a lab.)
- Psychology 100 with a C or Higher or Equivalent Class (WITHIN 5 YEARS) (3 units/54 hours) (When expires, may take PSYCH 110, 111 or 112)
- English 101 with a C or Higher or Equivalent from a US accredited college or university. (MUST BE A LETTER GRADE ) (English 015 will be accepted only for continuing students from 2009-10 and a reactivated application on file.)
- Math 095 with a C or Higher or Equivalent/Higher or assessed at a higher level (Math 952 will be accepted only for continuing students from 2009-10 and a reactivated application on file. )