Application Forms will only be available during the application period
Fall Semester Admission: January 2nd - February 2nd Spring Semester Admission:
August 1st - September 1st
How to Apply:
- Submit college application and be admitted to SBVC (Become a Student) Nursing Program Application is available in nursing department or online.
Note: Program applications cannot be submitted electronically. Students must
download and print the application.
- Submit the following to the Nursing Department by appropriate deadline when all prerequisites
are completed with grades posted.
- Proof of High School completion (transcript OR Diploma OR G.E.D. score OR California
State High School Proficiency exam score)
- Official College transcripts from all colleges attended except SBVC or Crafton Hills
College (must be issued in last 6 months)
- Proof of Social Security Number (Copy will be made by department office)
- Financial Aid Award Letter if student is attempting to earn points for financial need
within the “Special Circumstances” category.
Click here for 2014-2015 RN Application
-Incomplete and/or late applications will not be accepted.
-Application to the Nursing program (available in Heath & Life Science Building,
HLS 101 or online)
-Applicant admission to the program is competitively based on a points system
-Students will be notified in writing of their admission status and if they have
been selected to complete the HESI Exam.
-Applicants wishing to transfer from another nursing program will only be considered
if space is available. Currently, there is no space available for transfer students
for the 2014-2015 academic year.