Application Forms will only be available during the application period
Fall Semester Admission: January 2nd - February 2nd Spring Semester Admission:
August 1st - September 1st
How to Apply:
- Submit college application and be admitted to SBVC (Become a Student) Nursing Program Application is available online.
Note: Program applications cannot be submitted electronically. Students must
download, type in fillable pdf and print the application.
- Submit the following to the Nursing Department by appropriate deadline when all prerequisites
are completed with grades posted.
- Proof of High School completion (transcript OR Diploma OR G.E.D. score OR California
State High School Proficiency exam score)
- Official College transcripts from all colleges attended except SBVC or Crafton Hills
College (must be issued in last 6 months)
- Proof of Social Security Number or Tax ID Number (Copy will be made by department
- Financial Aid Award Letter if student is attempting to earn points for financial need
within the “Special Circumstances” category.
PLEASE FILL OUT TYPED PDF
Click here for RN Application (WILL BE AVAILABLE JANUARY 2ND) MUST BE TYPED
-Incomplete and/or late applications will not be accepted.
-Application to the Nursing program (available online)
-Applicant admission to the program is competitively based on a points system
-Students will be notified in writing of their admission status and if they have
been selected to complete the HESI Exam.
-Applicants wishing to transfer from another nursing program will only be considered
if space is available. Currently, there is no space available for transfer students
for the 2017-2018 academic year.