Steps to Apply for CDTC Participation
- Pick up a schedule of classes from the SBVC Bookstore or view the class schedule online at www.valleycollege.edu.
- Register for classes as soon as possible.
- Pick up a CDTC application packet from one of the Child Development Faculty or from the Social Sciences, Human Development and Physical Education Division Office (NH-345) in July for the fall semester or in November for the spring semester.
- Fill out the entire CDTC application packet and give it to your employment supervisor. Your center's director or site supervisor must fill out section B of the participant Profile form.
- Return the completed CDTC application packet to Denise Knight (NH-316) or to the Division Office (NH-345) to receive your tuition payment voucher.
Denise Knight, SBVC CDTC Coordinator
North Hall 316
Office Number - (909) 384-8547