M&O Coordinates Custodial, Grounds, Maintenance and Facility Use
Repairs, Maintenance and Support
The Maintenance & Operations department coordinates the efforts of the Custodial, Grounds and Maintenance Departments. Maintenance & Operations is also instrumental in coordinating various construction projects occurring on this campus. For your convenience, please drop off paperwork for this office in the Administrative Services Office ADSS 206. For additional information, please call (909) 384-8965. For afterhours emergencies, please contact (909)384-4491 for assistance.
All key requests must be followed by an approval email from the manager or their assistant to the Administrative Assistant I - firstname.lastname@example.org. Work requests are typically performed on a first-come first-served basis for routine repairs and/or maintenance. If you have a maintenance concern that is of an emergency nature, please contact the Maintenance and Operations Department at (909)384-8965 during normal business hours. After hours emergencies should be reported to the SBCCD Police at (909)384-4491.
Typical reasons to process work requests:
- Plumbing problems ( leaks, clogged toilets and drains)
- Electrical problems ( lights out, no power to outlets)
- Heating or Cooling issues ( too hot or too cold, no air flow)
- Smoke detectors buzzing or alarm panels beeping
- Key/lock/door issues - (keys cut, locks not functioning, doors slamming)
- Unsafe conditions - (windows/doors that don't lock, trip hazards)
- Pest problems - (ants, bees, rats, dead animals, strays)
- Window repairs
- Outdoor lighting concerns
Monday - Friday
Maintenance & Operation Office Hours - 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Disposal of Property Procedures
Property Change Form