Parking, Payments and Campus Accounting
The Campus Business Office coordinates the on-line sale of parking permits; processes Pay-In-Person Parking Permits; receives payments for College functions; and, distributes financial aid, scholarship, care and loan checks to students. In addition, the staff supports accounting services and processes deposits for the ASB, Clubs and Trust Accounts. The Campus Business Office also provides accounting services for SBVC Food Services. For additional information, please call (909) 384-4453. The Campus Business Office is located in the Administration/Student Services (AD/SS) Building, Room 206.
Monday-Thursday 8:15 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Friday 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
To receive a refund, you must:
- Drop ALL classes BEFORE the beginning of the term
- Complete and turn in your "Request for Refund" form available online or from the Campus Business Office, AD 206
- Attach parking decal and proof of dropped classes to the Campus Business Office, AD 206 within the first 30 days of instruction
- A $10 refund processing fee will be deducted from the amount owed to you
- Refunds of less than $15 will not be processed
- Parking permits for the community and staff are non-refundable.
Request for Refund
To deposit income with the Campus Business Office: