San Bernardino Valley College's Technology Committee is responsible for creating and
maintaining the Campus Technology Plan.
We meet the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month during the Fall and Spring semesters.
We do not meet during the first week or the last week of the semester. See the Technology Minutes and Agenda page for meeting information.
- Provide the campus with a plan for implementing current technologies.
- Provide Campus Technology staff with effective training that allows them to meet the
technology needs of the campus.
- Provide our students with current technology resources to help them achieve their
- Make a positive impact in our community.
- Cultivate partnerships that allow us to continue to serve and benefit our community.
- Effectively manage technology resources for the campus.
- Obtain revenue resources to adequately support technology initiatives.
- Provide universal accessibility to technology resources for constituents.
San Bernardino Valley College Campus Technology Services (CTS) provides the campus
community with exemplary technology resources and support.
Technology Guiding Principles
- We value effective training and professional development.
- We value the development of technologically literate students.
- We believe the effective use of technology will positively influence the community.
- We value partnerships with our community.
- We promote a climate of continuous improvement for current technologies.
- We embrace emerging technologies.
- We provide services that give faculty and staff the tools needed to reach higher educational
- We strive for excellence in the services CTS provides to the college community.
- We focus on fulfilling the technological needs of the campus community.