San Bernardino Valley College's Technology Committee is responsible for creating and maintaining the Campus Technology Plan.
- Provide the campus with a plan for implementing current technologies.
- Provide Campus Technology staff with effective training that allows them to meet the technology needs of the campus.
- Provide our students with current technology resources to help them achieve their educational goals.
- Make a positive impact in our community.
- Cultivate partnerships that allow us to continue to serve and benefit our community.
- Effectively manage technology resources for the campus.
- Obtain revenue resources to adequately support technology initiatives.
- Provide universal accessibility to technology resources for constituents.
San Bernardino Valley College Campus Technology Services (CTS) provides the campus community with exemplary technology resources and support.
Technology Guiding Principles
- We value effective training and professional development.
- We value the development of technologically literate students.
- We believe the effective use of technology will positively influence the community.
- We value partnerships with our community.
- We promote a climate of continuous improvement for current technologies.
- We embrace emerging technologies.
- We provide services that give faculty and staff the tools needed to reach higher educational standards.
- We strive for excellence in the services CTS provides to the college community.
- We focus on fulfilling the technological needs of the campus community.