The Code of Ethics of San Bernardino Valley College Classified Senate will be consistent
with democratic principles.
The SBVC Classified Senate and its individual members will adhere to the following
while conducting Senate business:
- Base decisions on all available facts
- Uphold the majority decision of the Senate
- Work to develop a governance system that is inclusive of all members of the campus
- Support a campus environment that values the diversity of our campus population
- Recognize that unwelcome attention toward any member of the campus community is
not permissible and will not be condoned
- Maintain integrity in all aspects of service
- Advocate the prudent and responsible expenditure of public funds
- Vote our honest convictions despite unwarranted influences
Ratified by Majority Vote on 9/13/2004.